We are looking for a Sales Manager Personal Care to join our Personal Care team based in Barcelona, Spain.
Barentz is a leading global life science and specialty performance ingredients distributor. The company sources branded specialty ingredients from leading manufacturers worldwide and its ingredient experts provide value-added technical support which includes pre-mixing, blending, ingredient formulation, and ingredient testing from its state-of-the-art, customized formulation centers, and application laboratories in EMEA, Americas, and Asia-Pacific.
Established in 1953, Barentz has operations in more than 70 countries with a strong presence in Europe and North America and a rapidly growing network in Latin America and Asia-Pacific. With a turnover of €2.5 billion, the company employs over 2,500 people worldwide and serves more than 25,000 customers. For more information, visit: www.barentz.com
About this role
Your responsibility in this role is to ensure optimal growth of Barentz PC in Spain by visiting customers and selling them our portfolio of ingredients through a technical approach.
Scope of your role
- As the main contact person for customers, ensure that service is on a high level and within time limits.
- Identify and develop new customers and markets for our Personal Care products.
- Develop sales and create new projects for customers.
- Responsible for the quote-to-order process towards the customer and coordination with other units to ensure on-time delivery.
- Actively recognize customers' current and future demand. Follow up quotes and track sales activities within our BRM.
- Prepare accurate and timely sales information for Customers and Principals
- Work with the EMEA team (sales, marketing, and labs) and follow the PC strategy.
- Chemical engineer educational background
- 5 or more years of experience in sales preferably raw materials
- Language: English, Spanish, and Catalan
- Knowledge of personal care ingredients/products-related market segments and/or application expertise is beneficial.
- Sales-oriented, goals-driven & positive personality, enjoying precise and responsible work.
- Technical competence, with a good understanding of personal care chemistry and ingredient technology
- Excellent communication and proficient negotiation skills
- Good organizational and time management skills; ability to prioritize effectively, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and work under pressure.
Barentz is a great company to work for, with a positive and warm company culture, and a One Team, One Goal mentality. It is an inspiring multinational company, with fast-growing market segments and global coverage. At Barentz, people and talent development are key, we operate on the philosophy that people drive success.
- An inspiring multinational company in a fast-growing stage and innovative business
- Flexible and hybrid working environment; 2 days in the office, 3 days with the clients.
- A competitive package + company car
If you feel excited reading the above and want to join our journey, please send your resume in English, by using the apply button. Any questions regarding this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: No.100