We are looking for a Senior QC Chemist to join our Vitablend Quality team based in Singapore.
About Vitablend (Part of Barentz)
Vitablend strives to contribute to better food and feed, for better health and lives, through developing and producing outstanding Nutritional premixes and Antioxidant systems.
Nutritional premixes improve the life of people, for instance in infant nutrition, everyday nutrition, or specialized nutrition for the elderly.
The Antioxidant systems protect food, feed, and personal care products, supporting a good, healthy life through better shelf life.
To achieve this, we take science as the foundation and the benchmark of what we are doing.
With scientifically proven formulations, clean-room liquid blending, dry blending, and spray drying Vitablend delivers scientifically proven results – in the products and in the final applications.
Vitablend has three state-of-the-art production facilities: One in the Netherlands, one in the US, and one in Singapore, and is part of the Barentz group.
Vitablend. Science for life. For more information, visit: http://www.vitablend.nl
About this role
The determination of microbiological, chemical, and/or physical properties of raw materials, semi-finished products, and finished products in such a way that the internal and external legal guidelines are adhered to in the areas of quality, safety, and hygiene so that a safe release of finished products, semi-finished products, and raw materials is possible.
- Ensures that analyses are carried out for the purpose of having reliable results available in a timely manner
- Calculates, checks, and reports the analysis results so that correct decisions can be made for the validation and release process
- Escalates in the event of deviations, takes the necessary measures, and draws up the associated reports
- Joins in the discussion for solutions in terms of OOSs and issues in production
Safety & Quality
- Works in accordance with the established guidelines and implements them in such a way that quality, safety, health, and well-being in the workplace and within the organization are guaranteed
- Knows and operates according to policy regulations and applies the requirements regarding personal hygiene and hygiene of the workplace
- Participates in the QC inspection rounds, identifies deviations, and implements the necessary corrective measures
- Checks the equipment within the set working environment and performs corrective and preventive (maintenance) work on equipment as laid down in the work instructions and methods
- Education: Relevant University Degree
- Experience: >2 years preferably in the food ingredient business
- Good communication skills in English languages, both verbally and in writing
- At least 1 year of experience with HPLC
- Living in Singapore
If you feel excited reading the above and want to join our team, please send your CV in English by using the apply button. Any questions regarding this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: No.113