We are looking Technology Business Analyst to join our team based in Hoofddorp, Netherlands.
Barentz is a leading global life science and specialty performance ingredients distributor. The company sources branded specialty ingredients from leading manufacturers worldwide and its ingredient experts provide value-added technical support which includes pre-mixing, blending, ingredient formulation, and ingredient testing from its state-of-the-art, customized formulation centers and application laboratories in EMEA, Americas, and Asia-Pacific.
Established in 1953, Barentz has operations in more than 65 countries with a strong presence in Europe and North America and a rapidly growing network in Latin America and Asia-Pacific. With an estimated turnover of €2.1 billion, the company employs over 2,000 people worldwide and serves more than 22,000 customers. For more information, visit: www.barentz.com
About this role
This role works as a member of a small team of analysts with in-depth knowledge of the organization’s processes and IT. The team is also tasked with the design, implementation, and execution of IT projects for Barentz. Within the team, individual ownership and self-sufficiency are expected, as well as the ability to collaborate with remote colleagues.
As Barentz is gearing up to replace the existing ERP and working on integrating the Barentz companies further towards and gain a greater advantage of scale, the tasks listed below should be seen in this light.
- Communicate with internal colleagues across departments, companies, and countries to understand the needs of the Barentz entities and the organization as a whole regarding the process and IT functionality, identify benefits and recommendations, and address uncertainty and concerns.
- Use data modeling practices to analyze findings and create suggestions for strategic, tactical, and operational improvements and changes based on stakeholder requirements
- Support the business in describing, standardizing, and improving processes and the way of working
- Identify processes and information technology required to introduce recommendations. Also, consider the opportunities and potential risks attached to the suggestions
- Gain agreement, usually from senior management, on the best method of introducing recommendations to the business
- Gather information on processes and ways of working within different departments and companies and makes these understandable and presentable for stakeholders.
- Support the staff and teams in implementing recommended changes, including helping to resolve any issues
- Pursue analysis and monitoring to discover issues and propose process improvements to deliver better value and solutions to the organization
- Perform service operations management incl. escalation change and implementation management
- Work with external stakeholders to understand and investigate feedback on the service/function/product provided
- Act as an active project team member
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Perform quality assurance and user acceptance testing
- Own and develop a relationship with partners, vendors/suppliers and work with them to optimize and enhance our integration
- Document and communicate effectively
- Ensure that the solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Experience with implementing ERP
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including technical writing skills (English / Dutch)
- Previous experience in Business / Systems Analysis
- Proven experience in gathering requirements and testing
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Excellent documentation skills
- Experience creating detailed reports and presentations skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- A history of evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, and uncovering areas for improvement
- Experience with MS Dynamics 365 F&O
- Experience in a multinational environment
- Experience within the life science industry
- Experience in trading
- Central and local business units
- External Suppliers
- IT Infrastructure Operations
- Competitive package including 27 days annual leave + bonus structure
- An inspiring multinational company in a fast-growing and innovative business
- Commuting allowance, up to 50 Kilometers one way
- Flexible and hybrid working environment
- Fringe benefits like private health care, private pension scheme, company Fitness scheme, etc.
If you feel excited reading the above and want to join our journey, please send your resume and application letter, both in English, by using the below apply button.
Job ID: No.2