About the job
We are looking for a Technical Sales Support to join our pharmaceuticals team based in the UK.
Barentz is a global life science distributor specializing in human nutrition, pharmaceuticals, personal care, and animal nutrition, creating unique synergies across all fields of expertise. With operations in over 65 countries and almost 2000 dedicated professionals across the world an opportunity has arisen within our Pharma Division in the UK.
The Pharma Division has been established in the UK since 1981, formerly as Forum Products Ltd until it joined Barentz, and is now the driving force behind the Group’s Pharma Division. With long-term partnerships with prestige manufacturers from across the globe, Barentz Pharmaceuticals is able to supply an enviable range of the ingredients required to produce pharmaceutical brands, generics, OTC products, medical devices, and nutraceuticals. These include both standard and premium grade excipients, specialty excipients, nutraceuticals APIs, and pharmaceutical intermediates
About this role
A role has arisen for Technical Sales Support in our UK office. The role will involve both Technical and Commercial activities in support of our UK Sales Managers.
- Provide technical & sales support to the sales managers in pursuit of the Business Unit targets and objectives.
- Liaise with Principals to ensure all product information is up to date.
- Provide technical information and regulatory advice to customers
- Handle quality issues and product rejections, co-ordinate responses between supplier and customer
- Assist in the preparation of marketing and advertising material
- Deal with regulatory requests relating to the provision of technical documentation
- Managing change control requests from principals and communicating these to customers
- Understanding the application properties of raw materials within the company portfolio in order to support customer end use
- Collecting and updating market info in CRM for supporting today and future business
- Correct data processing in CRM / Scala and keeping this data up to date
- Price calculations and margin management
Candidate Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree/Diploma in Science, Chemistry, or related qualification
- Existing experience in a pharmaceutical company is desirable but not critical
- Strong IT competency
- Organized and efficient in work and time management
- Comfortable with dealing with technical data
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good communicator at all levels
- Team player and comfortable working on own as well as with others
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package, in line with your experience and skills.
Hybrid working environment as well as benefits including Pension.
If you feel excited reading the above and want to join our journey, please send your resume and application letter, both in English, by using the below apply button. Any questions regarding this position, please contact Jill Lan: email@example.com.
Job ID: No.24