We are looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator to join our Supply Chain & Logistics team based in Hoofddorp, Netherlands.
Barentz is a leading global life science and specialty performance ingredients distributor. The company sources branded specialty ingredients from leading manufacturers worldwide and its ingredient experts provide value-added technical support which includes pre-mixing, blending, ingredient formulation, and ingredient testing from its state-of-the-art, customized formulation centers, and application laboratories in EMEA, Americas, and Asia-Pacific.
Established in 1953, Barentz has operations in more than 65 countries with a strong presence in Europe and North America and a rapidly growing network in Latin America and Asia-Pacific. With an estimated turnover of €2.5 billion, the company employs over 2,000 people worldwide and serves more than 22,000 customers. For more information, visit: www.barentz.com
About this role
- Logistics Coordination regarding the transport of goods from suppliers to customers, to the warehouse, warehouse to customers, and returnable.
- Sales order entry in ERP.
- Maintaining good contacts with logistic partners and the sales support department.
- Responsible for daily stock updates.
- Responsible for stock orders (PO)
- Responsible for stock allocation against orders.
- Responsible for invoicing
- Checking/confirming/ analyzing deliveries
- Correct data processing in Scala and CRM and keeping this data up to date
- Compliance with ISO and QA procedures
- Achieving of KPIs
- You have at least a bachelor's degree
- You have a good command of English & Dutch, and German/French is a plus
- You have 2 – 4 years of relevant working experience.
- Strong knowledge of customs formalities and documents.
- Strong knowledge of export processes.
- Accurate and efficient
- Proactive attitude
- Team player and good social skills
- Stress resistance and flexible attitude
- Problem solver
- Acquainted with ERP systems & MS Office.
- Competitive package including 27 days annual leave + bonus structure
- An inspiring multinational company in a fast-growing and innovative business
- Commuting allowance, up to 50 Kilometers one way
- Flexible and hybrid working environment
- Fringe benefits like private health care, private pension scheme, company Fitness scheme, etc.
If you feel excited reading the above and want to join our journey, please send your CV in English by using the below apply button. Any questions regarding this position, please contact Jill Lan: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: No.40 (Roquette Americas)