We are looking for a Sales Manager Personal Care to join our Personal Care team based in Oberhausen, Germany.
Barentz is a leading global life science and specialty performance ingredients distributor. The company sources branded specialty ingredients from leading manufacturers worldwide and its ingredient experts provide value-added technical support which includes pre-mixing, blending, ingredient formulation, and ingredient testing from its state-of-the-art, customized formulation centers, and application laboratories in EMEA, Americas, and Asia-Pacific.
Established in 1953, Barentz has operations in more than 70 countries with a strong presence in Europe and North America and a rapidly growing network in Latin America and Asia-Pacific. With a turnover of €2.5 billion, the company employs over 2,500 people worldwide and serves more than 25,000 customers. For more information, visit: www.barentz.com
About this role
Your responsibility in this role is to ensure a smooth sales process for our customers.
Scope of your role
- As the main contact person for customers, ensure that service is on a high level and within time limits.
- Identify and develop new customers and markets for our Personal Care products
- Responsibility for the quote-to-order process towards the customer and coordination with other units to ensure on-time delivery
- Actively recognize customers' current and future demand. Follow up quotes and track sales activities within our BRM
- Prepare accurate and timely sales information for Customers and Principals
- Chemical engineer educational background (optional)
- 3 or more years of experience in sales preferably raw materials
- Language: English + German
- Knowledge of personal care ingredients/products-related market segments and/or application expertise is beneficial
- Sales-oriented, goals driven & positive personality, enjoying precise and responsible work
- Technical competence, with a good understanding of personal care chemistry and ingredient technology
- Excellent communication and proficient negotiation skills
- Good organizational and time management skills; ability to prioritize effectively, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and work under pressure
Barentz is a fast-growing organization with an open culture and short lines of communication. We offer you the freedom and opportunity to operate independently, within the set objectives and frameworks. Barentz is looking for employees who are creative, independent, and energetic and like to take on challenges. You like to work in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment, which requires a high degree of flexibility.
- Participation in a global company with an excellent reputation in the industry
- An opportunity to work together with various functions inside the company
- Working in a dynamic, dedicated team in an international environment
- Attractive training opportunities and additional services
- Friendly and life-phase-oriented company culture
If you feel excited reading the above and want to join our journey, please send your resume in English, by using the apply button. If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact email@example.com.
Job ID: No.94