We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join our Human Nutrition team based in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Barentz is a leading global life science and specialty performance ingredients distributor. The company sources branded specialty ingredients from leading manufacturers worldwide and its ingredient experts provide value-added technical support which includes pre-mixing, blending, ingredient formulation and ingredient testing from its state-of-the-art, customized formulation centers and application laboratories in EMEA, Americas and Asia-Pacific.
Established in 1953, Barentz has operations in more than 70 countries with a strong presence in Europe and North America and a rapidly growing network in Latin America and Asia-Pacific. With a turnover of €2.5 billion, the company employs over 2,500 people worldwide and serves more than 25,000 customers. For more information, visit: www.barentz.com
About this role
Your working area is Bulgaria, and you will be based in our Bulgarian office in Sofia, visiting customers and having the possibility of a home office one day a week.
As Sales Manager of Human Nutrition, you use your technical knowledge and commercial qualities to generate (new) sales at our current and new relationships. You support our customers in finding the best (customized) solutions. In this position, you will report to the Country Manager in Bulgaria.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Carrying out independent acquisition, sale, and purchase of functional ingredients.
- Maintaining existing relationships and actively developing new contacts.
- Advising customers on the application of the range and development.
- Maintaining commercial contacts with principals and a role as principal manager for some of these principals.
- Keep abreast of developments in the food industry
- Representing Barentz in commercial activities including trade fairs, symposia, and Webinars.
- Taking care of an effective report/administration.
- You have at least a bachelor's degree or equivalent within the focus area of Food Technologies.
- You have technical ingredient knowledge and a sense of commercial activities within industrial sales, in a B2B sales position in the sale of ingredients.
- You have strong business acumen and experience to develop and grow new business including onboarding new suppliers, new customers, and expansion of product portfolio.
- You have the technological knowledge or affinity to be able to offer the right solution to the customer.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the food-related Industry.
- You are familiar with CRM systems.
- You have a good command of English and are a native Bulgarian speaker.
- You can work systematically.
- You have good communication skills to be able to make good contacts within various disciplines.
- You are a proactive salesperson who can work independently to create new customers and identify prospects.
- Competitive package including bonus scheme
- An inspiring multinational company in a fast-growing stage and innovative business
- Company Car as per Company Policy
- Flexible and hybrid working environment (minimum 3 days at customers and 1 day at the office in Sofia)
- Fringe benefits like medical insurance, vouchers, etc.
If you feel excited reading the above and want to join our journey, please send your resume by using the apply button. Any questions regarding this position, please contact Svetlana Bekyarova: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job ID: No.76