We are looking for a Quality and Regulatory Coordinator to join our team based in Belgrade, Serbia.
Barentz is a leading global life science and specialty performance ingredients distributor. The company sources branded specialty ingredients from leading manufacturers worldwide and its ingredient experts provide value-added technical support which includes pre-mixing, blending, ingredient formulation, and ingredient testing from its state-of-the-art, customized formulation centers, and application laboratories in EMEA, Americas, and Asia-Pacific.
Established in 1953, Barentz has operations in more than 65 countries with a strong presence in Europe and North America and a rapidly growing network in Latin America and Asia-Pacific. With an estimated turnover of €2.5 billion, the company employs over 2,000 people worldwide and serves more than 22,000 customers. For more information, visit: www.barentz.com
About this role
Purpose of Job:
Providing support to processes and teams associated with Quality and Regulatory Management in EMEA, by contributing to the maintenance of the Quality Management System, developing quality policies and procedures, and executing them effectively.
Key areas of responsibility:
Handling Customer Requests regarding Quality and Regulatory. Ensuring compliance with applicable quality standards for all products and processes in the organization.
Division-specific quality and regulatory management systems.
- Handle customer requests regarding quality, technical & regulatory inquiries
- Assist in managing the library of quality, technical & regulatory statements, and documents on Barentz Web
- Advise & support staff internally with quality, technical & regulatory matters.
- Assist with the fulfillment of necessary regulatory compliance tasks about product standards, registrations, authorizations, and labeling.
- Provide support in other projects and activities related to the development and maintenance of division-specific quality management systems.
Corporate ISO-certified Quality Management System (QMS)
- Assist with the management of quality standards to meet the requirements, as applicable (e.g., ISO, GDP).
- Liaise with Barentz Sales Managers, Sales Support, Customer Service, and Supply Chain to ensure that customer requirements are met.
- Upload new and revised product documentation such as specifications and safety data sheets onto BarentzWeb.
- Provide support to the site team and attend third-party audits carried out by external organizations. Support business in closing out actions raised.
- Assist in managing the liaison between Barentz and their Suppliers to address customer questionnaires and quality, technical & regulatory inquiries.
- Provide support in other projects and activities related to the development and maintenance of a Corporate ISO based Quality Management System (QMS)
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level.
- Requires broad knowledge of operational procedures processes and tools obtained through extensive work experience and may require vocational or technical education.
- Works under limited supervision for routine situations.
- Problems typically are not routine and require analysis to understand.
- Provides assistance and training to other employees.
Key behavioral criteria
- Team Player
- Hands-on mentality
- Eye for detail
- Good organizational skills
Barentz is a fast-growing organization with an open culture and short lines of communication. We offer you the freedom and opportunity to operate independently within the set objectives and frameworks. Barentz is looking for employees who are creative, independent, and energetic and like to take on challenges. You like to work in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment, which requires a high degree of flexibility.
- An inspiring multinational company in a fast-growing and innovative business
- Flexible and hybrid working environment
If you feel excited reading the above and want to join our journey, please send your resume in English, by using the below apply button. Any questions regarding this position, please contact Jill Lan: email@example.com.
Job ID: No.34