Sales Manager for Barentz UK Ltd
The Sales Manager will be responsible for the development and growth of all sales activities in their assigned markets, with primary focus on new business and maintaining existing sales. To achieve this, we expect the applicant to have a comprehensive understanding of current market trends along with a suitable level of technical knowledge to enable them to promote our product portfolio successfully.
Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success.
- Managing approx. £1.5 million of business.
- Year on year growth based on turnover, gross & nett profit for your allocated territory.
- Covering all Industrial ‘Key’ accounts (negotiable)
- Generating new business using existing and potential customer networks.
- Resolving conflicts and providing solutions to customers in a timely manner.
- Reporting on the status of accounts and transactions to senior management.
- Keeping on top of sales targets as aligned with company objectives.
- Suggesting actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes and ensures that they. are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Demonstrate the ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Working from the office/home unless on visiting customers
- Responsible for accounts in all divisions.
- Traveling two weeks of the month, 3 days per week, 12 calls within them 3 days totaling 24 calls per month.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in external sales.
- Proven track record of successfully managing accounts.
- Must have CRM experience (preferably)
- Chemistry background, degree / HNC / HND
- Experience in managing key accounts.
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
- Ability to build strong rapport on the telephone.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive and professional attitude.
- Organisation and time management skills.
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not appreciated.